Hackwith Design House is an independent clothing brand known for its commitment to sustainability, ethical practices, and small-batch production. Founded by designer Lisa Hackwith, the brand focuses on creating versatile and timeless clothing items for women. While they offer a range of clothing, including tops, dresses, and outerwear, they are particularly celebrated for their pants and other wardrobe staples.
Here are some key points about Hackwith Design House:
- Small-Batch Production: Hackwith Design House operates on a small-batch production model, which means they create a limited quantity of each clothing item. This approach allows for greater attention to detail and quality control.
- Sustainable Materials: The brand uses sustainable and eco-friendly materials in their clothing, such as organic cotton, linen, and deadstock fabric. They prioritize using high-quality, natural fibers that are gentle on the environment.
- Made in the USA: The clothing is designed and produced in the United States, supporting local manufacturing and ensuring ethical labor practices.
- Inclusive Sizing: Hackwith Design House offers inclusive sizing, aiming to provide clothing options for a wide range of body types.
- Timeless Design: The brand is known for its minimalist and timeless designs. Their clothing items are intended to be versatile and adaptable, making them suitable for various occasions and easy to mix and match with other pieces.
- Collaborations: Hackwith Design House occasionally collaborates with other designers and artists to create limited-edition collections, adding a unique and artistic dimension to their offerings.